On a hot summer that the water in a little country pool is heated naturally. When the weather is overcast heating time is prolonged or, generally speaking, the temperature does not achieve a comfortable temperature of +22oC. In massive pools natural heating takes much longer. To solve this problem, made a heater to your pool, working out of various energy sources.
The simplest water heater for your swimming pool is a heat exchanger. The basis of this design is a tank, through which the liquid flows. It’s linked to the heating system or any heating water heater. Within the tank is a built-in coil. This part is that the heat exchanger. Pool water slides through the coil, warmth against the hot liquid within the tank.
Why do you want such a complex pool heater if you’re able to just run on the water directly through the heater? You can use this type of strategy, but there are two problems:
- The pool water comprises little particles of chlorine and other impurities. If warmed, they settle on the walls of this heat exchanger because of good sludge, clogging it.
- Pool water is filled in oxygen, which divides the metal walls of the heat exchanger.
To costly boiler or leak heater doesn’t neglect, the heating process is equipped with another loop. The heat exchanger is simpler and more economical to change if it becomes clogged or leaks from oxidation of their walls.
In a tiny children’s pool piping has been put to the principle of the machine”underfloor heating system”. A little bit of water that the coil will heat fast, and with a massive volume will not cope. Electric models
The 2nd most popular is an electrical heater for the pool, consisting of a system, heating components and a thermostat. Devices come in 2 types:
- Accumulation. The system is made up of large tank, where the water is heated by the heating components, and from there it is fed into the pool.
- Flow-through. The unit is connected to the water treatment program of their pool. There is remonttool.ru a filter in the front of the water heater, which passes pressurized water, which gets rid of the formation of solid deposits.
- Depending on the ability, the apparatus are connected to single-phase and three-phase networks. After calculating, these parameters have been considered:
- per 1 m3 of water at an open swimming pool – 1 kW of heating part power;
- 1 m3 of water of an indoor swimming pool – 0.5 kW of heating elements power.
The requirement to warm a massive amount of water demands the use of powerful devices. Electricity prices are huge, plus you will need to put another field of wiring. Heating pump
Rather complicated from the device of this heater for the pool pump describes advanced technology. The unit is efficient and cost-effective, but it is rarely used due to its high cost.
Significant: The heat pump operates on the principle of this fridge, only here the circuit that releases heat, not cold, is in demand.
The system consists of two circuits, in which the liquid circulates. The outer pipe is placed underground, at the base of the reservoir or other location at which you can extract heat. The interior circuit is placed within the pool. It supplies the water that the heat extracted from the outer tube.