- One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning is a full-service residential heating and air conditioning contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating and air conditioning systems. In addition to scheduled service checks, repairing of existing equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central heating and air conditioning systems.One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our “Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!”™ guarantee. We offer 24-hour emergency service so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most.Our trained technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair all brands of existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books?You can count on One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning to do the job right. We service all brands of central air conditioning and heating equipment.
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Distinguished Dealer Award
- The Home of the On-Time Guarantee!One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning is the only residential heating and air conditioning contractor in Sacramento to offer you the bold On-Time Service Guarantee: “Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime!”™. So, when you set an appointment with one of our service technicians, we guarantee he’ll show up on time – within the appointment window reserved for you – or he’ll fix it for free. Even if he’s just one minute late! Simply no more waiting around all day for a technician to show up or even worse, possibly not show up at all.You can also rest assured knowing all of our service technicians have been carefully screened with a background check and selected to make sure you’re getting the most courteous, accomplished and skilled problem solvers. One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning service technicians will always respect you, your family and your home.
We even have two convenient locations serving the Sacramento and surrounding areas to make us more responsive to your service needs than the typical single location contractor.There are simply no worries when you choose One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning because we protect you with these great guarantees:
• Property Protection & Client Respect Guarantee
• Peace of Mind Total Service Guarantee
• $500 No Frustration Guarantee
• Total Comfort Guarantee
• Total Replacement “No Lemon” Guarantee
• Two-Year Trial Guarantee
We are proud to offer all of this to you at competitive prices whether it’s regarding repair, installation, duct cleaning, maintenance plans or indoor air quality.
We even offer: Free Replacement Estimates, Free Second Opinions and 100% Financing O.A.C. for complete heating and air conditioning system installation.
Please Call: (916) 635-5406
- Air Conditioners
- Air Handlers
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Agreements
- Arden Park
- Cameron Park
- El Dorado Hills
- Elk Grove
- Gold River
- Rancho Cordova
- Rancho Murieta
- Shingle Springs
- South Sacramento
The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®
maintenance agreement, Comfort Club™
, provides you with regular system checks.
A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE
RANCHO HAS IT !!
Central Aire’s One Hour Heating and Air
– As a boy, Jim Stinson attended Williamson Elementary in Rancho Cordova. Later he attended an ROP class in high school. Maybe it was the 1940 Chevy pick up truck that he fixed up that put him on a career path where he could work with his hands. “I got it working somehow. I’ve always been mechanical,” Stinson says.
That knack for things mechanical indeed led him to advanced education and training about the heating and air conditioning business. After working for several other local companies, Stinson and a partner decided to open their own business, Central Aire, in 2000. “We just felt things could be done a little bit better from the clients’ standpoint. We could take care of people a lot better.”
The company grew and the business expanded, yielding some growing pains and the partners began to look into becoming part of a franchise operation. In 2004, Central Aire became the first One Hour Heating and Air in the Sacramento area.
Today, privately owned, and located in Gold River, Central Aire One Hour has continued to grow and still takes care of people. They honor corporate guarantees – something many franchises in other businesses do not always do.
Stinson proudly acknowledges that is a lengthy list: property protection, client respect, peace of mind, total service, $500 no frustration, total comfort total replacement, two-year trial, on time and more. “We provide peace of mind for customers. If we upset that customer any time in two years, then they can get all their money back.”
As a full service heating and air contractor, Stinson’s company services all brands of equipment. They do repairs, service checks, install new equipment, even help find ways to save money on heating and cooling bills.
Stinson recommends that people seeking to trim heating and cooling costs have coils on their units cleaned regularly. Doing this can save 25% on energy costs and extend the life of the unit. Central Aire has maintenance specials and a service agreement club that many customers use.
Central Aire One Hour is known for its “Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay a Dime!” guarantee. They also have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ that lets customers know the cost of each job before work starts. Stinson and his wife Karen work with their staff of technicians, installers and office personnel to provide top-notch customer service. “We make it a point – we do whatever we can to accommodate people’s schedules.”
Elaborate scheduling software developed by the parent company allows them to stick to their one hour guarantee by categorizing customers into zones via a color-coding system. If company representatives are even one minute late then that service call is “absolutely free.”
Stinson spends about half his time in the office and half in the field. He prefers getting out and getting his hands dirty. “I like physically getting out there and doing the work. That’s where I started.”
Central Aire One Hour locally recycles between 80-90% of materials removed from customers’ homes, including metals, wiring, steel, aluminum, copper and cardboard that would be taking up space in landfills.
For free estimates, 24 hour emergency service, questions or comments, contact Central Aire One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning today.
2340 Gold River Rd., Ste. C, Gold River, CA 95670
(916) 635-5422 www.sacramentoonehourair.com