Sarasota, FL (June 10, 2014) – Summer’s soaring temperatures often result in an increase of electricity use to keep cool. Because of this, many homeowners experience higher utility bills during these months.
One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating has been serving your local area for years and wants to help you save energy this summer and beat the heat by keeping your cooling expenses from climbing too high.
Here is a list of energy-saving tips to consider this summer:
- Put up sun blockers and curtains that protect against sun, and keep shades and blinds closed during the day.
- If the humidity level isn’t too high, keep windows open and fans blowing at night.
- If it is humid, you can still keep the fans blowing and use the air conditioner at higher setting. The fans will help keep you cool.
- Now is the time to get an air conditioning tune-up to ensure it’s working efficiently. This should be done on a regular basis, before every summer.
- Consider investing in a programmable thermostat that can help save money by raising the temperature when you’re away from the home.
- Clean or replace air conditioning filters at the beginning of every month during the summer months. The more you use the air conditioner, the dirtier the filter gets, and the more inefficient it becomes. Keeping a clean filter will increase efficiency.
To help beat the heat and save money this summer, One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating is offering its customers promotion throughout the month of July. Please call or visit your local One Hour Air Conditioning and Heating’s website for additional details and to schedule an appointment.
About Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, owned by Clockwork, Inc., ranks #1 as the nation’s fastest‐growing franchise according to Franchise Times® magazine’s “Fast 55” list (2007) and ranks #5 on Entrepreneur magazine’s list of Top New Franchises (2008). A customer’s time is the No. 1 priority for One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning. We offer customers on-time service, replacement and repairs done right the first time with courtesy, convenience, cleanliness, competence and character. We’re the industry experts on central heating and air installation.