PLANT CITY – HVAC TECHNICIAN
Your local One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ has been serving the Sierra Vista, Bisbee, and Tombstone area since 2005. We promise prompt and professional service to all of our customers. “Always on time, or you don’t pay a dime.”™ We look forward to solving all your heating and air conditioning repair, installation, and service needs. Call us now to schedule an appointment.
“Heating & Air Conditioning repair work can be a dirty and messy job. But don’t worry… when my technician gets to your home, he’ll be scrubbed clean, smell fresh and look sharp. How can this be? I have fresh uniforms and “shower stations” located throughout the city so my techs will never bring someone else’s dirt into your home. In fact… when my tech comes into your home, he will ALWAYS wear medical “booties” over his shoes to protect your floors and carpets.”
“One more thing… I’m accused of being too picky when it comes to hiring new technicians when my business expands. You see, I go through a 17-step interview, analysis, investigation, and drug testing that weeds out technicians that I wouldn’t feel comfortable having in my home… and that I wouldn’t send to YOUR home. In fact… we reject 34 out of every 35 applicants. Yet…I have techs standing in line trying to get in.”
“So, call us today to give us a try. Or…spend a few minutes looking through our website. We’ve tried to make it easy to use, informative and instructional. Thanks for reading my note… and I hope that we’ll be able to meet your heating & air conditioning needs.”
Scott Vigue – Owner
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- #1 in the country for Indoor Air Quality Home Products
- 1st & 2nd placed Service Technician in the country
- 2nd placed Service Replacement Technician
- 3rd Ranked Install Crew in the country
ADAM WESTREICH – SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Adam Westreich – Service Technician
DAVID DEVREUX – INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
I have been in air conditioning for 8 years. I attended trade school at I.S.L Academy in Albany, New York. I have worked for many AC companies but none of them have the standards and training that One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ does.
ERIC JUAREZ – HVAC TECHNICIAN
Eric Juarez – Service Technician I have been with Scott’s for 5 years. I started when I was 18 yrs old as a driver delivering parts, moved up as to installer. Now I am a service technician.
ISIDRO REYES – INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN
Isidro Reyes – Installer I have my certification in AC. I have been with this company for a while and I am thankful that they have given me the opportunity to work here.
JEFF KALOOSTIAN – HVAC TECHNICIAN
Jeff Kaloostian – Service Technician I have been with One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ for 5 years. Going through the Power Performing Technician class at Success Academy has really helped my awareness of how to take care of our clients. One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ is a great company to work for.
JEFFERSON CASTANHO – SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Jefferson Castanho – Service Technician
JOE DIVERDE – SERVICE TECHNICIAN
I got out of manufacturing due to it being a dying trade and started working in the HVAC industry. I have worked for One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ for the past 5 years. I has been the best experience I have ever had with numerous opportunities. I love working for One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ.
JOSH RIDDLE – SERVICE TECHNICIAN
I have been doing A/C for a little over 4 years now. I started out in the commercial field and am now working in the residential field. I enjoy working for One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ.
JUAN TOLEDO – SERVICE TECHNICIAN
I have lived in Florida all of my life and have been in the service and maintenance industry for several years. I chose to work for One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ because of all the intense training and classes they offer us.
JULIO ROCHE – SERVICE TECHNICIAN
I started off in the trade as a helper learning from the bottom up. I quickly advanced to the technician. I enjoy working for the company and servicing my clients.
KENNY NEWMAN – GENERAL MANAGER
Kenny Newman – General Manager I have been in the a/c industry since 1996. I started my career as a helper learning from scratch. Since then I have done installs, service, management, energy calculations, manual J, and duct design.
PHIL PLANTZ – HVAC TECHNICIAN
Phil Plantz – Service Technician I have over 15 years of experience in the a/c industry. Including installation, service, and maintenance. I’ve been with One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ for a couple of years now and love the company & everything the company stands for. I feel I’ve found a home here with Scott’s.
RICHARD SANTOS – FIELD SUPERVISOR
Richard Santos – Field Supervisor I have 16 years of experience and 8 of those are with Scott’s One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ. Certifications: NATE, EPA, NBI. Experience in all aspects of the trade including commercial, residential, new construction, retrofit change-outs, duct design, service, and diagnostics. I am a father of 6 children.
SCOTT VIGUE – OWNER
Scott Vigue – Owner I started out plumbing in the 70’s. I have since opened my business in 1989. I am fortunate and proud of my hard-working team. I have been married for 25 years and am the father of 2 daughters. I enjoy golfing when I get time off from work.
SEAN DASHER – OPERATIONS MANAGER
Sean Dasher – Operations Manager I have 16 years of experience. I am a journeyman electrician. I have recently been promoted to Operations Manager. Experience in refrigeration, residential, commercial, light industrial, a/c and electrical. I served in the United States Coast Guard for 6 years.
- Energy Saving Central Cooling/Heating Systems Installed And Repaired
- Expert Troubleshooting And Diagnosis
- State of the Art Dye Injection for Freon Leaks
- Service and replacement for all cooling and heating systems
- Preventive maintenance
- A variety of systems and equipment to fit your budget
- Cleaner, Fresher, Healthier Air Products (U.V. Lights/Filtration, etc)
- Zone System repair and installation
- We offer Financing
- Air Conditioners
- Air Handlers
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Agreements
- Complete System Change Outs
- Duct Cleaning
- Zoning Control Systems
- Plant City
- South Tampa
The One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ maintenance agreement, Comfort Club™, provides you with regular system checks.
A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
ADVANTAGES OF THE COMFORT CLUB
- Reduces Breakdowns: With tune-ups and safety inspections, you can act to head off breakdowns before they occur. The regular maintenance that Comfort Club Memberships offer will keep the system in good working order.
- Decreases Utility Bills: With regular maintenance, your system(s) can remain in the near factory-fresh condition for longer. They will run more efficiently, which will save money on your utility bills.
- Extends The Life Of The System: Just as regular oil changes will extend the life of your car; regular maintenance on your system will keep it running smoother for longer.
- Establishes a Partnership: Rather than an “us and them” mentality, you and I become a team or club that is dedicated to protecting your comfort. You will know you can trust our recommendations and that we will be there for you.
- Priority Service: With the Comfort Club Membership, you get elite service and the assurance that we will handle your concerns the same day. If you ever need service, you immediately go to the front of the line when setting your appointment. Club members receive the kind of priority service that you would not enjoy otherwise. After hours and Holidays are no extra charge.
- Peace of Mind: Nothing is more valuable than peace of mind. You will not have to worry about your system breaking down. You will not have to worry about spending too much on utilities or paying for expensive repairs.
- 100% Return on Investment: Every dime you invest in the Comfort Club Membership comes back to you in some fashion, whether it’s the free tune-ups or free repairs.
- Break Down Guarantee: One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ Annual service reduces breakdowns so much, we guarantee that if your furnace or air conditioner needs repairs while you are a Comfort Club member, the diagnostic and safety inspection fee will be waived.
- Discounts: As a Club member you will receive a 15% discount on all repairs.
Whether you have allergies or just want to extend the cleanliness and efficiency of your system, Scott’s One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating North NJ can provide you with a number of filter options to suit your needs.
EPA registered to kill odor-causing bacteria, unlike most others. Helps keep the overflow drain from clogging and prevent premature failure of the drain pan. Activated when wet, each pan treatment remains effective for about 6 months.
UP TO $1500 TAX CREDIT FOR NEW AIR CONDITIONING EQUIPMENT
Like many other appliances, HVAC systems have improved in energy efficiency in the last decade. As a result, you can save money and increase your comfort by properly maintaining or upgrading your HVAC equipment.
With the current tax credits for energy-efficient HVAC systems, 2010 is the year to consider upgrading your HVAC system!
Not ready for a new system? Get the most out our your current HVAC system and cut down on your repairs with Preventative maintenance
Ultraviolet germicidal disinfection is a proven and cost-effective method to kill growth, viruses, bacteria, and other disease-carrying micro-organisms. Once installed, it will residually kill up to 99.9% of airborne bacteria and viruses; helping to reduce odors, respiratory allergens, and the transmission of influenza and colds.