We’re sorry, but looks like we don’t have any special offers listed for your location at this time. Please call your local One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at 402.333.1336 to see if any new offers are available for you!
McCarthy’s One Hour is Omaha’s premier full-service heating, cooling and air quality resource. As you can tell by our name, we understand your time is valuable. Our Guaranteed One Hour Appointments are designed to never keep you waiting. Plus, our technicians are among the most skilled, knowledgeable and courteous in the business. With nearly 40 years of experience we’ve seen it all – and pride ourselves on a keen ability to make your home or business safer, more cost-efficient, and even more comfortable than you’ve come to expect.
AWARDS AND AFFILIATIONS
- 1999 Contractor of the Year Award In 1999, McCarthy’s One Hour was named Contractor of the Year by the Contractor Success Group – a nationwide association of the top heating and cooling contractors. The award is given for a combination of performance factors including: * Good business practices and extraordinary customer service. * Exceptional quality and reliability of service. * Highly trained & professional technicians. * Solid dependability in providing fast, efficient and trouble-free services. Expect nothing less than this same ‘Contractor of the Year’ type service whenever you trust McCarthy’s One Hour with the comfort, safety and efficiency of your home.
- 2002 Better Business Bureau Integrity Award Winner Given to McCarthy’s One Hour for advertising, promoting and marketing our brand fairly and accurately, and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the One Hour brand. It was the first time this award was given to an HVAC contractor.
- 2004 & 2006 Spirit Award The Spirit Award is given annually to the franchise that does the best job of promoting the One Hour name and logo in their community. John and Mary Kay McCarthy were recognized for their many efforts to promote the One Hour brand, and for their spirit and continuing commitment to the Omaha community.
- 2009 Better Business Bureau Nominee Given to McCarthy’s One Hour for advertising, promoting and marketing our brand fairly and accurately, and in a manner that reflects the high standards of the One Hour brand.
- 2007, 2008 & 2009 Best of Omaha Voted by Omaha residents as one of the best heating and air conditioning contractors three years in a row!
JOHN MCCARTHY SR. – OWNER
John McCarthy Sr. The roots of McCarthy’s One Hour couldn’t be more humble. In fact, John McCarthy Sr. was let go in 1970 from his first job with a small air conditioner repair company – for refusing to overcharge a customer. What would McCarthy do next? He turned to his wife Mary Kay and his visiting mother-in-law for a suggestion: “You’re a smart guy John,” his mother-in-law said. “Why not start your own business?” John took the advice. Armed with only $200 in working capital and an old rusty truck he purchased from his banker, he set out to serve the heating, air conditioning and overall home comfort needs of Omaha residents. Success would be a challenge, but John wasn’t alone in his efforts. Mary Kay was with him every step of the way, taking phone calls and setting appointments to keep her husband busy. Together, they worked long hours, paid careful attention to details, and followed a simple motto that remains a focal point of the company today: “Urgency and accountability: every detail is important, and it’s everybody’s job to get it right.” Their dedication and hard work paid off. After 37 years of growth and several company acquisitions, McCarthy’s One Hour is the leading heating and cooling company in the Omaha area. John McCarthy Sr. still plays an integral role in the company’s management and direction, and Mary Kay remains the manager of the call center. The company is made up of 36 employees, 20 service trucks and two locations designed strategically to serve customers in the most efficient and timely manner possible.
At McCarthy’s One Hour, our technicians are specially trained and certified to correct problems throughout your entire home comfort system. But before any work begins, we pride ourselves in taking the time to thoroughly diagnose the problem, and provide you with the right solution based on your needs and budget. Before any work begins, we’ll make sure you have a thorough understanding of the problem, your options, and the cost associated with each.
- Air Conditioners
- Air Handlers
- Heat Pumps
- Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Agreements
- Carter Lake
- Cedar Bluffs
- Cedar Creek
- Council Bluffs
- Fort Calhoun
- Honey Creek
- La Vista
- Missouri Valley
- Pacific Junction
- Silver City
- South Bend
- St Columbans
- Weeping Water
The One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning®
maintenance agreement, Comfort Club™
, provides you with regular system checks.
A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE