The summer shower around the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 structure, as the very first in importance is the outside toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complicated, but this a trifle as the choice and setup of a plastic container to the shower in the dacha will bring a good deal of difficulty. The way to handle these nuances on their own, we will now try to comprehend. Without or with heating
Before you opt for a tank to your shower from the nation have to decide on its own functionality. On whether this plastic container will soon be equipped with heating, is dependent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and convenient to utilize is a heated shower tank, focusing on power. Needless to say, and without linking to electricity this tank can be used, however in this is actually the relaxation of carrying water procedures. The simple fact is that within the plastic container is a heating component – TEH. If the sun didn’t have sufficient time to warm water, this problem can readily be solved with power. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summer days, the water within the tank is going to be heated by the sun, so during this period, the heating is simply not comprised.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a normal tank, including a barrel mounted onto the roof of a shower home. The water from the tank is heated by sunlight. That is, if the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take only a refreshing shower or deny to wash at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event the cottage is seen very infrequently, and then just in summer.
The main difference between those tanks only installed heating element. Size, quantity, and color of the product can be extremely different. It’s essential that any chosen tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water also was firmly connected to the roof of the shower house.
Suggestion: Flat black aquariums are all effective. A huge area of a thin layer of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Black walls of this tank draw the sun’s rays, in addition to the water within the tank does not blossom.
Design includes of plastic shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for several reasons;
- A special composition of plastic is employed to generate the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan for 30-50 decades. At precisely the same moment, plastic tanks such as summer showers are characterized by a moderate cost, light weight and simplicity of installation toolbuild.ru. All you need to do is assemble the shower box, and resolve the tank on top instead of the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, many manufacturers use food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t detract from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures that the protection of water even during long-term storage. Plastic does not corrode under most conditions, which cannot be said about metal.
When picking a plastic tank ought to be aware that the tanks with no electrical heating most frequently are made in bulk from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the kind of drums using a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets through a wide neck or by pump.
Polycarbonate bath for country homes with their own hands
Rarely does anyone in the dacha build a funding shower made of brick or cinder block. Normally its usage is limited to three summer months and then during the planting of the vegetable garden, as well as harvesting. For this short period it is sufficient to construct a light cabin from any sheet material. Not a terrible choice is a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a changing room, which isn’t tricky to design and make yourself. Why it is better to choose polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is only one substance for cladding a dacha shower. For this instance with achievement will match the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only on this stunning and durable stuff.
Let us consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for cladding the shower over other similar substances:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, let us move on to the next phase of constructing a shower for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the look of a country shower using a changing room
Even such a simple structure, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the creation of the project. It’s not required to construct complex drawings, and a simple scheme could be sketched out. Here you need to instantly decide for yourself exactly what you would like to construct a shower. Very fast you may create a lightweight stall and just put it on the ground. More complicated in the production of shower to the base with warm water heating, however, such a design will probably survive longer. Moreover, at a dacha shower you will have the ability to bathe in the cold.
- Structure of a dacha shower begins with determining its location. It is necessary to say that the tank should be continuously filled with water. Carrying it in Saved from afar is embarrassing and hard. It is better to put the shower stall near the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a lot of people, it needs to be put as near as possible into this cesspool or septic tank. Close installation dacha shower close to the cesspool will store laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable to not attract the stall closer to the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells from the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant feeling while bathing.
- The water from the tank during a summer shower is heated by sunlight. The stall should be placed in the sunniest place, where there’s not any shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- Inside the shower stall and changing room from polycarbonate must provide lighting, so you may bathe at night. Only it’s necessary to think about that the lights have to have a high degree of protection against water. It’s best to put shower cabins on the rear of the home. Here are nearest to this sewer, water source and not way to pull the electrical cable for lighting.
- Determined by the area of the positioning of this summer shower, begin to generate a scheme of the cottage itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been decided that the garden shower will be with the living area. In the event the standard for the size of the conventional shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker room might need to bring a length of approximately 0.6 m. In this case, the diameter of this design tends to turn out 1 m, and the span of 1,6 m. If the owners are obese individuals, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker area is better to grow to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower stall provide separation. Separate the dressing area threshold, in addition to tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing area can be organized in the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure separately install additional racks, to that secure sheets of polycarbonate. The dimensions of this pre-bath depends on the preferences of the proprietor. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths where, along with the dressing area, equip a recreation area. Inside you will find seats and a table.
- The entire height of this shower cabin from floor to roof is 2.2 m. Together with the tank it can attain 2.5 m, and much higher. The elevation within the shower stall will be lower. Section of this space below will have a wooden menu, and the shirt will hang on a watering can with a faucet less than 15 cm.
Given all these nuances, on a sheet of paper sketches the scheme of the shower using a polycarbonate dressing room, then proceed into its structure.